Mar 21, 2006

Making Americans Happy

Sorry about the boring cell phone blog. after talking to Jimbo I'm starting to realise that Verizon just kinda sucks and I shouldnt bother with hacking shit that he gets with Cingular already. I'm still sticking it to the man. so , in honour of sticking it to the man. here's a bush joke my girlfriend just sent me. The President, First Lady and Dick Cheney were flying on Air Force One. George looked at Laura, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

Cheney added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. Hell, I could throw all of them out of the window and make 56 million people very happy.

ZING! that was a good one. thanks babe!

2 comments:

Jessica A. Walsh said...

I was telling that joke ages ago! Yes, it is an excellent one. Zing!

Anonymous said...

lol that was a good one...but its only 49 million people! (okay maybe a little more these days...)