Aug 10, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

Ok by now you've heard about this terror plot that was thwarted. god, they love that word, thwarted. Anyway, this gives our government fear pushers the opportunity to use the RED bar in that stupid terror alert chart. They always fucking do this. To late assholes. What it you didn't "thwart" this plot and the bombs went off.. We would have still been at yellow. Your chart is lame! It's like falling off your bike and then putting your helmet on.

Anyway, I don't belive any of it. The news makes it seem like they caught them red handed at the airport. No, they just found out about it from a little birdie and arrested some dudes. If they knew about this shit long enough to hunt down these guys why did they ban liquids and carry-on luggage just this morning? After the arrest. Also, is making a bomb like that even chemically possible? Probably, I'm no chemist. but who's to say these guys were? Apparently the 9-11 terrorists weren't even that good of flight school students, but they managed that feat.

Just the idea that something could happen is stripping away our freedom one carry-on luggage item at a time. I'm sick of being terrorized by our own government. I just don't care anymore.... I'd rather live without fear and restrictions. The odds are so low that something will happen any given day I say fuck it. I'd rather be free.

Lets all get electric cars and stop fucking around with those assholes, and be free again.

*disclaimer; I am in no way an expert on this subject and my facts may be heavily skewed by my opinions and outrage. Have a nice day... and sir, I'm going to have to confiscate that snake. Since the terror plot in Poopistan was thwarted, we don't allow snakes on the plane, as they may contain explosive materials.

God damnit!

2 comments:

jimbizzle said...

I'm sick and tired of hearing about this crap on the news today too. Soon I shall become agoraphobic and never leave my house.

Jessica A. Walsh said...

The fact that I can't bring a bottle of water on a plane makes me FURIOUS! This is bad. This is really really bad. What if these assholes start putting bombs up their asses? Will we all have to drop our pants before we get on a plane and spread 'em.

I hate this world. I hate it. I'm tired of living in fear.