Oct 23, 2006

monday fuck shit cock

happy monday, my birtday was rad. thanks to everyone that participated! it really meant a lot. I got a lot of rad presents. Meg went all out it was fucking awesome. I love you meg!!

I'm sick from rootbeer. I'm not going into details, if you were there you know.

I painted! thats exciting enough as it is... I intended this to be for a Dia de los Muertos show but i think i missed the deadline. oh well, i still think its rad. it says "I DRIVE A HYBRID" at least i hope it does. i got the translation from dictionary.com. the prius is glued on.

also there is a Kiln where meg works and they cleaned it up for me to use. Her friend that owns the kiln got me some clay and glazes for my birthday. look out fuckers, here comes some kirk sculpture! I did ceramic sculpture in Highschool and loved it. then i took a class at DVC and loved it more. i havent done it in years.. im so stoked.

No comments: