Sep 14, 2007

Friday. here's some pictures

I'm not feeling very creative or original at the moment. I think i have a poo brewing. I think I took some pretty good photos tho. here's them are.


me + Limo + tux = pure class.

"i believe i can fly"

(guest photo from Anja)

(Guest photo from Mei-Ling. ha ha "Gonads")



MTV will rot your brains



new painting

this one is for Rita.


Chinese Moon Cake. 800 calories. it tasted ok. looks like fancy cat food.




oh yea baby.
they had hermetically sealed forks at the wedding.
and a dance floor.





where am i?


cock!



eat shit and die. have a great weekend. dont get into a car accident.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

stay classy Kirk! suit looks good! who got married?

jimbizzle said...

that cake thing looks horrible!

Btw- I'm writing this comment from my iPhone!

Symple One said...

great pics ! By the way I'm writing this from my iPhone too! Thanks jimbo!

RAINY CONVERSATION said...

Hey tough guy. Looking good.