Jul 24, 2008

Paging Doctor Stupid...

I pulled a Lauren yesterday... as i got to my physical therapy appointment, I had to park in a parking garage. I gather all my paperwork and shit and get out.. right as im closing the door I realize I don't have my keys.. they're sitting on the seat.

but it gets worse

then I frantically went around and checked all my doors just in case one wasn't locked. When I got to my rear hatch I pulled up on the handle and ripped it right off.



I called Meg to bring me my spare "wallet" key that I never put in my wallet. I used to have AAA which would have been nice. But a couple years ago I got in a wreck and needed to have my car towed so 'DING' I called my trusted AAA and they said they could only tow it a couple miles which didn't help me at all. so out of spite I never renewed my membership. Woulda been nice now.

After my appt. While I waited for meg to bring me my key I went into the little office supply store and got some Velcro and double sided tape for a temporary fix.

The new part is like $60 on line.

While I was at my physical therapy they told me my wrist doctor is in this Toyota Prius commercial.


(he's the one in the scrubs)
I'm gonna make fun of him now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so being a tard would naturally be "pulling a Lauren."

*sigh*

I guess I earned it...

jimbizzle said...

You should invest in G-Book (Toyota's version of OnStar). They would have unlocked your car for you.