Jul 10, 2008

"You have reached the end of the internet, please pay to continue"

No wonder i never used it.

Ok i have EVERY SINGLE image i've EVER uploaded to my blog in the last 3 years in Picassa thanks to the power of google.

I never really use Picasa or flickr because I have my own server for images but everyone's linking to Flickr... Flickr's the cats pajamas etc.

So i thought I'd start a Flickr account and started dumping my Picasa images over to Flickr just to see what all the excitement is all about.. and 200 pics in I get a warning.

Hey kirksucks611! About your photostream... You've run into one of the limits of a free account. Your free account will only display the most recent 200 things you've uploaded. Anything beyond 200 will remain hidden from view until you either delete newer items, or upgrade to a Pro account.

AWESOME, what's a Pro Account?

from the ad on the Pro Account link
"Holy Smokes Thats Cheap only 24.95 a year... "

REALLY?? FREE is cheaper. No thanks Fuckr

maybe its just me and how I just really hate paying for internet things.

Sorry I ever doubted you Google.

2 comments:

jimbizzle said...

*shrugs* I upgraded... I like flickr.

Kirk said...

they asked me for money before i even got to know em.