Sep 26, 2008

Wow, I suck.

sorry guys, I didnt post anything all week. well, I posted a mininoggin, and a new DSB. I guess thats enough.

So when I was brushing my teeth this morning I was thinking, Jelly Belly should make toothpaste. Imagine the possibilities.

here's some pictures.


this thing is always parked here. very odd piece of bike.


arty from this week(click for big)



Buffet pants! so you can truly get 'all-you-can-eat'.

Hey, whats that smell? I'm not sure but it smells just like really ripped abs.
You know, :sniff sniff: you're right!
(replace really ripped abs with "rock hard", Black" or "Fresh Guy")

HOT BOD!



some more arty..



here's some pics my brother sent me. (click for big)
major traffic on 880, my brother saw why.
if you look theres a semi truck hanging off the side!


pig!


thanks bri.


the kitchen is starting to happen.


the power in our office suddenly went out for like the whole day on monday.
I fixed mine tho.

and we'll end with what is probably the best picture I've ever seen on the internet.


Oh, speaking of Chihuahuas, if you go to Taco Bell, don't get the new Volcano Taco.
It taste like shit. I think the "Lava" sauce is actually diarrhea from people who were force fed nothing but jalapenos and Frito Lay bean dip, and large cans of commercial grade nacho cheese for 2 months.

good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cheeseburger feet chihuaha really is the best thing going on the internet as of late!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, if they made Jelly Belly toothpaste, I'd be brushing every half hour! I hit the Jelly Belly's like crack...

And I just so happen to be wearing those exact same buffet pants as I type!

Mr. Stuart said...

Jelly Belly actually makes "energy beans", which is weird.