Jan 30, 2009

Trapped in the Underearth

Hey Friday! What's up? oh, nothing, got a super late start to my day and then Meg's car wouldnt start then there was hella traffic. One bright spot tho. Traffic was slowing near the 24 split and a cockbag crotchrocket zoomed passed hella fast between lanes and scared the shit out of me. A few miles down the road he was pulled over by the CHP! sweet kharmic justice.

here's some ocular massaging.

Finally found a Chinese Food place that doesnt suck. It looks a little sketch but the food is good and there was a line out the door last night.
Gung Ho Fat Choy.

While everyone is losing their jobs and Companies are closing down, The oil industry workers have it so good they can go out and strike for more benefits. The shaved head due in the middle is my buddy J-Slim! Youre on TV bro! I sent you this but your shitty iphone doesnt get pix messages. meh.
Rags!

I took this pic headed westbound on Hwy 4 coming from Pittsburg around 3:30pm. at approximately 4:00 on my way back towards Pittsburg it looked like a death cloud. by 6 it was full on darkness and dounpour. freaky weather.

Switched out the 149's for 169's. switched the BigBalls 65mm's for Hubby 53's. my new street rider.

Meg's late Xmas present from me. It's a computer... and it's tiny. 10" notebook!

One Eye'd Willie sketch for a freelance job.

So, this caught me as a little odd. Trident logo looks just like the Trident Chewing Gum logo.. except.. there's an actual trident and its for seafood.. WTF?


Some more SWEET JUSTICE!! you know why you went out of business you fucks.. because half of the checks people wrote to you didnt go through because they didnt know what fucking name to use! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! here's the backstory...
What were you thinking, seriously


I Fonted some more. I think I'm addicted.




here's a new one i'm working on.

and while browsing my installed fonts, i discovered that I must have downloaded the Marlboro font. So, I made this real quick.



alrighty then. that was that. sorry for all the Lost stuff. Tis' the season you know?

In the famous words of Franklin D. Roosevelt. "I want to push you down the stairs and laugh at you."

2 comments:

Heather said...

I ran across your fonts over at dafont. I think there's a couple I'll actually use. You licensing them?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I want some fonts too man..hook me up. Also, what Chinese place is that? Is it in your hood or in the real Bay Area haha