Sep 18, 2024

Get Your Brains Back! Join a Band!

I keep seeing all these posts and videos about how bands are dying, rock music is dying because none of the top artists are bands anymore. But I'm like, there are hella bands. Bands are out there playing guitar driven rock music, making albums, touring in vans. Punk, metal and everything in between. They just aren't what the masses are listening to. I don't think we have a band problem, I think we have a "masses" problem. It's a stupid people with shitty, lazy taste in music problem. And the record companies know it and capitalize on it. The same reasons people fall for the propaganda and vote for Trump is stupid people. I have been calling it the auto-tuning of society for almost 10 years now but it's been going on for at least 30 years and it's all based around greed. Right wing politics is ruining popular music.

Get your brains back! Listen to more rock music. Get out of your bedroom. Close your laptop. Get your hands dirty. Join a fucking band. Vote Blue.

Here's some old pics of me in my band.









No comments: