Aug 31, 2021

I call him "The Photographer" (Fresh Freeze Incident Update)

Some of you might remember The Mysterious Fresh Freeze Incident I posted back in 2016.  You can click the link for the details but basically as I was about to pull out of my parking space after picking up burgers and shakes this dude is standing next to my car yelling at me.   Repeating  "DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT ME - I WILL FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOU" while snapping as many pics as he could with a little point-and-shoot camera.   I yelled back to see what the fuck he was talking about but he kept snapping pics with the camera backwards as he walked away.   It was totally bizarre and chalked it up to him thinking I was someone else and just kind of laughed it off.  I wrote that blog post and then pretty much forgot about it. 

 That was until I saw him again several months later in the same part of town.  I was at a red light and I was just sitting there waiting for the light to change, checking out the scenery of the intersection and I noticed that it kind of looked like that same guy.  He already had his phone out pointed at me taking pictures!  The light turned green so I just drove off thinking "what the fuck?" ... Then again about a year later I saw him in what appeared to be a shitty dress thing and he did a double take as he saw me pass and then flipped me off.    And again closer to down town, again I was driving and he locked on me as I noticed him and he whipped out the double eagles with full conviction directly at me.  And over the past five years I've had a few more similar interactions with The Photographer.  

Just when I sort of forget about him, I'll see him again and it's as if he's been just walking around town all this time just looking for me.  Ready with a camera phone or middle fingers to let me know he remembers me and that for some reason unbeknownst to me he absolutely hates me and "will file a restraining order against me" I'm reminded of him now because just last week as I was driving home from work on the other side of town and I saw him again... and he totally saw me... snapped his sunglassed gaze directly at me and blasted me with two fully erect middle fingers.  

If anyone knows this guy,  ask him what his deal is with me... and if he thinks I'm someone else, please correct him.  Maybe it's just my car that he's recognizing as someone else.  It's a white 2011 Scion xB.  It's a little creepy but I don't really feel threatened.  It's mostly funny at this point that he's so dedicated to hating me, a total stranger, after five years.   

No comments: