Aug 4, 2009

Blog, The Impaler...Impaling.

I gotta new font tearing up the dafont charts. He could have been a sailor, but he's Blog, The Impaler. (little Gwar reference there)


I mentioned it debuted at 89 in the top 100 over at Dafont.com, then it went to 53, now its at 31. Hot damn!

It comes in two flavors, regular and Caps Heavy.

I busted my ass making this one.

the rest of the bunch is doing pretty ok too.


Thanks for the Downloads! also, if you tried to send me a PayPal donation yesterday, I might not have gotten it because PayPal was down.



also, I should mention that I added a "share" button below all my posts so you can facetwat or mybook any of my nogginses.

1 comment:

Moderator said...

I really like Blog the Implaer chose as on of my top ten of the month... its a little dorky thing I am doing. My little blogger page has sorta become my little hobby. you might remember it's humbler begininnings, when you were most likely my only reader which was okay because your pretty cool.

Even tho you dont talk to me anymore. You were like my droog man. My Abstract fonts can kiss my ass droog.

That picture of the bart sign reminds me of being a kid wowzers. Wow.