Oct 4, 2013

Wendy's Update

So I forgot to mention that a couple weeks ago I went back down to the bay area, and one of my stops was at the Wendy's Hamburgers on Alhambra Ave. in Martinez Ca.  Guess what I ordered?

remember this post from July?



I got to finally try the coveted Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger.  It was wonderful.  The only thing I didnt like was the lettuce. They used spinach/springmix salad as lettuce.  I prefer iceberg.

Here's mine.  I opted for the double patty 1/2lb version.  I kinda felt like shit the rest of the day but it was worth it.



I also got this as a gag gift to myself. 



It was more gag than anticipated. Tasted like someone poured used bacon grease into a bottle of expired cream soda.   Never buy this. unless you buy it just to laugh at it for a few minutes when you give it to someone.

In other news, in the location of the defunct Wendy's here in Eureka, they've started building a new something.  It's not clear what it's going to be yet but it does have a drive thru and the only thing they didn't tear down is the Wendy's sign shaped sign carcasses along the parking lot.  Maybe we'll get a new Wendy's I'll very rarely go to.

No comments: