Feb 27, 2018

McDrivethru Misadventures

I pull into the drive thru and order a number 7 and a sausage mcmuffin (don't judge). I see my order on the screen is way wrong, and while he's asking me if it looks correct he exits out of the screen and starts telling me to pull forward. I was like no, that's not correct. I saw that my order was like $18 and I saw that he charged me for 2 number seven meals. I corrected him and pulled forward. I get there and he's got another employee helping him change the order.  'ok sorry, that will be $16...'  then I was like no it was just one meal and a mcmuffin. He says sorry and calls his coworker over again. They push some buttons. The window opens up and he says "OK sorry, that will be $14...."  I'm like "for a number 7 and a mcmuffin?" he repeats the order 'that was 2 number 7 meals and a....' I cut him off "no! Just ONE meal and a mcmuffin" he gets help yet again and finally he gets it right.

What the hell was he changing each time? Just take off one of the meals.  This is not the first time I've had drive thru workers think that I wanted two of something I'm ordering. Am I mumbling? I try to speak clearly at these things. I don't get it. I try to avoid drive thrus as much as possible.


No comments: