Dec 1, 2009

blackberry themes and shirts

Hey remember me? I used to post on this blog.

I have some new Blackberry Tour themes and they've been featured on www.berrygoodthemes.co.uk

here's a couple versiosn of my latest theme.
Glow2_full

app order icons, weather and hidden today. - spacebar goes to quicklaunch.

Glow2


no icons, no weather, no today - spacebar goes to quicklaunch.

Glow2day


hidden today, hidden clock, messages, profiles and connection links- no icons, no weather - spacebar goes to quicklaunch.







download directly to your Tour browser, from your Tour... click here.

OTA Glow2

OTA Glow2day

OTA Glow2_full

a couple of my shirts have been featured on RedBubble.com groups. Here's some of my latest designs. BUY THEM! Satan Claus is 10% off right now.

Steve loves his!


till next time Gadget!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its alright, I guess.