Feb 11, 2014

T-Mobile, You Had Me at Hello

What the fuck do I have to do to get T Mobile coverage in Humboldt county? I live behind the Redwood Curtain in Northern California. I'm sure many Americans have the same issue with lack of choices for a cell carrier because of geography. The only thing that penetrates this deep is Verizon and I hate it.  Their plans suck, their prices are way too high and their phone selection usually sucks. I'm totally sold on T-Mobile but it's just not an option here.  U.S. Cellular works here but their plans are penny for nuts the exact same as Verizon's. Verizon has coverage, but they rape you on the plans. We need better options in the less populated areas where VZW(and AT&T) has basically a monopoly.

 Good 3G is shitty 4G 

So, T-Mobile what I'm saying is, your commercials worked, you have my business as soon as you have something competitive to offer me. 

When that happens, I will refer everyone I know here to buy your plans.  Stop spending money on celebrities for your commercials.  You had me at "no contracts, 0 down, & unlimited". That's all you need to say.  No actors, no football players, no fancy songs..  You've recently spent a ton of money on commercials, even dropped serious coin on a Superbowl spot. WTF were you thinkin?

Here's your new marketing campaign...

And here's the best part, you don't even need to make TV commercials, just post it on the internet for free and let the word spread naturally.  The only thing missing is, "with the money we saved on this low budget marketing, we spent on cell towers in every city, town, village and shithouse in the U.S. of A. to bring you reliable high-speed service and clear phone calls everywhere you go"

Done and done. Is that so hard? You don't even have to pay me for this incredible idea. 


No comments: