Sep 16, 2007

dont cross train tracks if the gates are down.

even if you see a train stopped. the sound of the stopped train will mask the sound of another train coming on another track. People assume the gates are down for the stopped train and walk across the tracks. then die.

what you'll see in this clip is a little shocking.

this apparently is one of the main ways people get killed by trains.

My brother works for Amtrak and had hella stories about people surviving train collisions only to run away and get killed by a train on another track.

so moral of this shit, if the gates are down dont fucking cross no matter how annoying it is.

1 comment:

Kirk said...

I had a dream that i got an email from Amtrak telling me to remove this video and they tracked down my brother and fired him for sending me the video.