Aug 28, 2008

I think I saw a UFO this morning

After I got onto the freeway this morning I noticed something strange in the sky off to my left. Three objects that looked like little bits of silvery pink jet-stream shining in the sunrise.


They were shaped in a perfect "L" formation evenly spaced. By the time I had gotten my phone out to take a pic the perspective changed a bit from the direction of the road but they still make a L or V formation. Unfortunately the shininess didn't come through on the pic.


The other spots are probably just crap from my windshield. Just as i was getting on the freeway some douche sprayed their sprayer and it got all over my windshield. But the 3 I have highlighted were shiny and in the sky. You'll have to take my word for it.

No, I didnt get probed. Although I probably would have enjoyed it.

1 comment:

jimbizzle said...

You shouldn't tell people you're looking forward to getting probed.