Sep 11, 2008

Happy 9/11!

So I was looking at my little amputee art desk calendar the other day and I noticed that the 11th was highlighted.

Really? we're doing this now? Is 9/11 an actual holiday now? My heart and thoughts go out to all the victims of that tragedy, but I'm not ready for it to be highlighted on my calendar.

I'm also not ready to totally deny that it wasnt an inside job.

Conspiracy theories aside, I'd like to share yet again, my 9/11 story. In addition I hate it when people say "nine one one" its not the emergency phone number you asshole, its a date, 9/11 not nine one one. I always need to say "nine one one" in a southern accent because George W. was saying it for a while, also when my band played in Phoenix this big used car salesman looking dude with a cowboy hat was trying to get us to be on some "naayn wun wun compulashun See Dee" Kept talking it up like it was some huge thing. "we sent a see dee tah George Dubya Bush" Ended up that he was the crappy band that played before us's dad. He was some Vietnam vet and his kid was in the Air Force or something. We made fun of him the rest of tour. "naayn wun wun see dee" lol

here's my 9-11 story - read now

oh yea, the terrorists are winning.

watch this, David Cross rules!

when you're done youtube David Cross.

1 comment:

jimbizzle said...

Sept. 11th is a U.S. recognized holiday. George W. signed it into law at the end of 2001 after the House nearly unanimously and the Senate unanimously voted in favor of it. Today flags are to be flown at half-staff in honor all of the lives lost.

So hold your flag half high. It's a holiday today! Lets bust out the BBQ!