Mar 20, 2009

Spring is in the air.

...and in my lungs and throat and nose and eyes.. I fucking hate spring.



Dont do meth, or your mom will turn into a bad Alice Cooper impersonator.
(as seen on A&E's Intervention)


This is what I'm talking about. WINN CO is cheaper than the suggested discount price advertised on the bag.


el gato, creepin.



the douche owner of our company bought a 15 foot stallion statue for his ranch and had it delivered to my work. I wish i had a ranch. I have an idea where you can spend that blow-it-on-statues money.


Yea.. LOST.. i dunno man. You've got me hooked now reel me in.

Sliders Humor!


new font.


I shaved my beard. I think it makes me look fatter tho. whatta you think?


I drew a Saturn and a Tranny.

I hate to end on that note, but that's all I gots.
happy spring, have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Intervention!

Your neck does look a lil um, large..did you really shave? That's so weird