Jun 30, 2008

more drama at the ghetto jack in the box

As soon as I walk in and this black lady wearing a blanket is already elbow deep into a tirade, straight up yelling at the cashier.

"ALL I WANT IS A JUMBO JACK AND CURLY FRIES.. ALL I WANT IS WHAT I SAID WHY IS THAT SO DAMN HARD"

Then someone else comes to help her and repeats her order. Then she yells "THATS WHAT I SAID, I WANT THAT.. NOW HOW MUCH IS IT?"

The workers are pushing buttons trying to undo whatever the first cashier probably entered wrong.

Yelling loudly now "THAT'S TOO MANY BUTTONS!!.. I DIDN'T ORDER THAT MUCH, YOU BETTER NOT CHARGE ME FOR OTHER SHIT"

They're still pushing buttons and then tell her her order..
"THATS WHAT I SAID, NOW HOW MUCH MO-NEE DO-I-HAVE-TO-PAY-YOU"

They kind of ignore her because she's being lame.

"SO I DONT OWE NOTHING THEN?"

Then they point to the read out on the register... she says "OH I DIDNT SEE THAT $4.55 OKAY YOU CANT TELL ME THAT?!!"

Then she pays. s she's paying they call the next order up. This white trashy dude with EAST SIDE tattooed on his forearms comes up to get it and he kinda barks to the worker for mustard and extra something else.

Then all the sudden he says loudly in a kinda ghetto accent "DON'T GET SMART WITH ME BRO!! DON'T TRY GETTIN SMART.. I'LL BUST YO ASS" "DON'T LET THESE BLUE EYES FOOL YA"

then the worker gives him his stuff and as he takes it he yells through the hole the bullet proof glass "LITTLE FAGGITT!!" and as he walks away.. "MARK ASS NIGGA" ...then grumbled some more remarks I couldn't make out as he left. and then got on his bicycle.

Around the time the blanket lady finished ordering this hella stoned , yet well dressed office worker looking guy came in and hella stunk of weed.

and then after the white dude left the black lady with the blanket was sitting there waiting for her order and said "damn that's some DANK.. that smell GOOOD"

I didn't make eye contact but she said.. "i bet that's you huh.. you got the MUNCHIES huh?" I pretended I didn't hear her.

Finally I got to order. and I have to admit the staff there does kind of suck sometimes but they don't deserve that shit.

I ordered my stuff and its always like "Jumbo jack with no mayo no ketchup, plus mustard" then the reply i get is "Jumbo jack with cheese?" ugh!

I'll say "small diet coke" she'll reply "diet coke, what size?" then I'll say "and that's to-go" at the end of my order then she'll reply "is that for here?" as if all of her life-force she would usually be using for hearing me is being used for figuring out what button does 'no ketchup'.




I can see how someone with way less tolerance and patience would get openly irritated. For me, its just another entertaining visit to the Ghetto Jack In The Box.

No comments: