Oct 3, 2008

I got nothin'

Sorry guys, this was a weird week. I got nothin'

I AM SARA PAL I,I,I,I,I,N I AM A ROBO,O,O,O,O,OT wow where was all that when she was stumped in those other interviews? I guess debate camp went pretty well.. Except, you cant just dodge questions and talk about other shit because you didn't study it.

pfft.

here's not that many pictures.


hello kitty lady's cube is getting out of control



some rad political graffiti by my work



ok that's it. bye.
register to vote.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh!!! hello kitty lady's cube is terrifying!

Anonymous said...

yeah...seriously.

Anonymous said...

Thru your Zio Fraedo's yelp review (thanks, Fraedo), then actually read your McDonald's and Quiznos reviews...

and found this.

Fashion will continue to regurgitate itself--we are just supplying people with the original goods. No offense taken.