Oct 28, 2008

Chip, mother fuckin' Coffey

Ok, so I've posted about this show Paranormal State before. I really dont want to like it but it keeps sucking me back in. There was like a mini marathon of it last night and I couldn't stop watching. There was this girl who was possessed and needed an exorcism. It was pretty crazy. I'm not sure I totally believe in all that shit but its still fun to watch on TV.

They bring in this psychic medium guy all the time named Chip Coffey. I love him! He looks like a Truman Capote look-alike but he's a bad ass. He goes into this house where the girl is being haunted by a spirit and right away senses stuff. "I dont like this" its screaming in my head "GET RID OF ALL THIS RELIGIOUS SHIT!" because the family had jesus and crosses all over. they go into another room, "MORE RELIGIOUS SHIT" When they go into the bathroom he just points to the bathtub. Gasps like an old lady who just saw a guy pissing in public. Walks out, then back again. "was there anything sexual in here?.. because its saying "I FUCKED HER IN THE BATHTUB" The girl actually did have an experience where she almost drowned in the bathtub and said it felt like something was trying to rape her. crazy! again, I dont know what the fuck spirits are, or how psychic shit works, but Chip Coffey is the fucking man!

as I mentioned in my old post, Chip has a school for psychic kids to develop their skills. It's like space camp for 6th sense kids. Or like a real life, Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. I want one.

Sixth Sense For Real - posted Jan 8, 08

2 comments:

My Way said...

That was fucking awesome! I watched the show last night too but have always been a fan of Chip. I think he secretly likes to swear and uses the ghosts as an excuse to say dirty things.

Unfortunately I didn't get any sleep last night. I had a scared!

My Way said...

Yes I did see that episode. I love the show! I'm totally fucked up that I love it! :)

Thanks for bookmarking. I added you to my reader as well.