May 22, 2009

FPB- unemployed edition

as some of you know, I was laid off last week. making this the first Friday Photo Blog - unemployed edition. If you know anyone that would hire me, I'd love to meet them.

here goes...

Paula Deen is the Antichrist. She's killing America one plate of sugar coated, deep fried, bacon covered butter ball at a time.

Dentist says I need to floss more. He always says that, and I always forget to floss.

Dirty old man. I bet that's Vodka.

"the jams" courtesy of Bobby.


fucking GAP "artist series" probably $80 for a damn chuck close shirt. no thanks. someone should make cheap shirts with cool art on them.


nice beard

YOU'RE WELCOME!
YOU'RE WELCOME!
YOU'RE WELCOME!
YOU'RE WELCOME!
YOU'RE WELCOME!
YOU'RE WELCOME!

I had to use the internet at the laundromat...
because that happened.



oh snap!





Piggles says "eff this, i'm taking a nap"


"shave and a haircut.... "

portrait of my buddy Jer.


Oakland Greek Fest. I ate way too many (not enough) loukoumades
so good.

lounge


Good bye little cubicle. pictured is the mountain of art I had hidden in my drawer there. shh.

I'll leave you with a quote-
"Funny thing when you're unemployed, the weekends don't mean quite so much... 'cept you get to hang out with your workin' friends" -Primus

5 comments:

T said...

Aww man, it's Greek fest time in Oakland? I missed out. Boo Hiss

I wish Paula Deen was my auntie

Moderator said...

I like your shoes he he

Lauren said...

spegetti western. good call...

Moderator said...

all your posts make me miss "the bay"

Lauren said...

ps That picture of Paula Deen looks like it was wrapped around a bouncy ball...