Aug 9, 2014

I'm Still 'Meh' For Video Games

I watched a bunch of Conan O'Brien Clueless Gamer videos on youtube.  Basically him playing hot new video game titles and reviewing them. But he's like me, he doesn't play or really understand any of them.



What I got from this was not only great comedy from Conan but I also got to see what all these new video games look like compared to what I last saw which was basically GTA3 and Tony Hawk Pro Skater in like 2002.

in over 10 years I was surprised to see that the graphics aren't really that much better. Not necessarily the graphics but the movements and animation of playing the games. Everything really seems stiff, like you're controlling a digital action figure.  Overall nothing I saw really made me want to play video games again.

Meh  :-\

No comments: