Feb 6, 2008

Back in Business.. almost.


Well, I've been jacking around with this shit all fucking day. Most of the features from before are back, with a couple new ones. I made a new header and moved the search onto the page instead of the Blogger thing that was at the top. the sidebar is a little more snazzified thanks to the new blogger template. also theres an "older posts" at the bottom of the page. this "older posts" thing is actually what started this whole debacle. I saw it on another blogger page and tried to copy it.. then realised it was something that came stock with the new template. little did i know switching over would totally wipe out my whole formatting.

Theres no more Feed link or Subscribe box.. I actually think they stopped working months ago anyway.

anyway. here it is.. Noggins2.0 enjoy.

No comments: