Jul 2, 2007

"The Siimpsonnns"

well, its officially official. The Simpsons movie has moved from rumor to complete denial and finally to fact. And the marketing has begun. usually i hate marketing but theyre doing something pretty rad. They're turning select 7-11's into Kwik-E-Marts. I first heard about this about a year ago and figured they'd fuck it up but they've done a cool job. my only complaint is that the closest one is in fucking Mountain View.

here's a ficker page for the Burbank one. links on the side for others including the Mountain View one if you feel so inclined.
http://flickr.com/photos/rdr07/sets/72157600590001691/



The simpsons movie official website has an avatar creator thing that kind of sucks unless you have photoshop. and here's my version of me if i was on the Simpsons. I had to add the hat, beard, hoodie and modified shoes in photoshop. no hats? no facial hair? good thing the 7-11's dont suck or i'd be kind of upset. hat and no hat versions. enjoy!

2 comments:

jimbizzle said...

I bit hard on your blog. Check out mine.

How's the saying go? Imitation is the biggest form of flattery?

Just keep that in mind.

Jessica A. Walsh said...

Hey! Where'd you find the hoodie and the hat? I just made mine and I didn't see none of that!