Apr 3, 2007

fucking christians.

i'm pretty harsh on christianity. sorry. but it just seems retarded to me. So then there is Easter. a lot of people forget Easter is basically a holy version of night of the living dead.

here's my "easter" drawing. i did this a while ago but its that time of year again.


an artist was showing a sculpture of naked jesus made out of chocolate. the christians complained and got him shut down. what is more Easter than a life sized chocolate naked jesus? i hate it when people get all pissy about shit. yea so what you dont like it, change the channel.



shit like this makes me want to do a painting of jesus getting ass fucked by satan in a Ronald Macdonald costume and dead angels with bloody crotches laying around them. its my right, fuck off.

coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I identify with the christian religion, I believe in jesus and god and the holy spirit, but I dotn agree with christianity. I agree with you they get pissy over small meaningless shit, like tattoos being dimonic even when they are about faith in thier God. Fuckum! they are going to be judge just as harshly as they judge us and others according to thier beliefs. there is a bible passage that says somthing to the affect of removing the log from your own eye before pointing out the splinter in anothers eye.. and judge not lest ye be judged... There fucked!