Nov 6, 2006

super war conspiracy theory

So Saddam is going to be sentenced with a good 'ol Texas hangin'! hanging? what is this 1951?

Maybe it was hearing about Saddam's sentence, combined with watching Hellraiser 1 & 2 last week that made me have this dream. I had a really fucked up dream about Iraq. Really horrible scenes of human testing. akin to the Nazi's. As soon as I woke up I started thinking about it and how the US government could be doing human testing on Iraqis and even US soldiers. it wasnt too far fetched given world history. My new super conspiracy is why they keep perpetuating this war is because they are, on top of the oil and world domination theories, they are doing human drug testing. making deals with the pharma industry and the FDA. It's far fetched, but if you think about it... it could be possible. By the way my dream was way graphic and disturbing. Hellraiser always has that effect on me. damn you Clive Barker!

No comments: