Jan 12, 2006

Fucking Spam-Bots!

well i got all juiced that Greg left a comment on my blog. here's what greg had to say about my 2005 list.

"Greg said...

http://fallbrook4u.combuilding ideas and building ideas Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on building ideas then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about building ideas and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://fallbrook4u.com building ideas and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ..."

You Spam-bot mother fucker. I wanted to try to make posting easy for the 4 of you that post commnets on here but thanks to greg, I'm adding the word verification dealy to my comments. Its so spambot mofos like greg cant post. thanks. this is what it looks like.


ok that is all.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Let me be the first to herald in your Spam-bot filter.

qcgysg. Damn straight.