May 23, 2008

Trolly Ride!

I am sorry to inform you that there will be no Trolly Ride. There is and never was a Trolly Ride. The moose out front should have told you.

Here's some pictures


my brother showed me a magazine the other day where someone put a Ferrari V-12 in the back of one of these. It was insane.

Why is it that almost every time it says "all you can eat" the food is questionable? I always end up thinking of "all you can eat" more like a dare than a good deal.

i got rear ended while parallel parking. the other side is trying to say its my fault. more on that later.


that's a lot of asparagus.


someone left their recipe for world domination in the computer lab in my web design class.



i made this one the other day for no reason. For the challenge i guess.


dad: "you cant even get a god damn fence made in America anymore"
Ironically, the soy sauce at the Chinese restaurant we just ate at was 'made in USA'





I finally drew on this bitch. it's the final week so i thought what the hell.
4 days to go!

ok that's it. I need good vibes. please send in the form of comments or paypal donations.

thanks.

1 comment:

jimbizzle said...

There's no paypal donation button.