Jun 8, 2007

Move you fucking bitch!!

this is a Southwest commercial thats been running recently. promoting their non-stop flights.



Am I the only person who gets hella pissed when they see this commercial? Every time i see it I want to fucking crack a Louisville Slugger into the side of her stupid face and then, when we finally get to the 25th floor or whatever she was pushing I would throw her stupid body out the window.

Whoever wrote this did a great job in pissing me off. What a fucking bitch. Just push her fucking over! I'd be like "Are you being fucking serious right now... push 9 or get out of my way"

UGH!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your gonna die of a heart attack!!!! chillllllll.... LEts go Oakland Lets GO! well see your giants at 1230!!!!

jimbizzle said...

I would have beat her over the head repeatedly with a sledgehammer!


PS.
The A's KICKED the Giants' ASS over the weekend.